Greentrees.ie (“the Website”) is owned and operated by Green Trees . This policy, together with our terms and conditions, explains how greentrees.ie may use the information we collect about you, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you. Please read this policy and our terms and conditions carefully; by accessing the Website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
We collect information about you when you:
- visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website.
- buy products or services on the Website.
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- contact us eg in writing, call customer services.
- We may supplement the information we collect about you with information we receive from other sources such as public registers such as the electoral roll.
Using your information
Collecting your personal information helps greentrees.ie to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- manage and improve the Website.
- personalise our service to you.
- administer and operate your account.
- process your order/s
- tell you about important changes to the Website and our services.
- develop and improve our products and services.
- manage promotions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime.
- We may share your personal information with selected third parties so they can provide you with relevant products and services.